Skip to content
plusone8 jacking off on the couch.
King County Case Assignment Designation & Case Information Cover Sheet
King County Local Rule LR 82(e)(1) requires every initial document (eg, a Will or a Petition for Letters) filed in the King County Superior Court to be accompanied by a special form in which the petitioner states whether the case fits within the Seattle or Kent Case Assignment Area. For probate cases, the proper area is whichever of the following two areas where the Decedent resided or, if the Decedent did not reside in King County, where any asset of the estate may be or, if no such asset is in either area, whichever area is more convenient:
- Seattle Case Assignment Area:
- All of King County north of Interstate 90 and including all of the Interstate 90 right-of-way;
- All of the cities of
- Mercer Island,
- Issaquah, and
- North Bend; and
- All of Vashon and Maury Islands.
- Kent Case Assignment Area: All of King County south of Interstate 90 except those areas included in the Seattle Case Assignment Area.
- Case Number: Leave this blank. The Clerk will issue you a Case Number.
- Case Caption: Estate of [Fill in Decedent’s name here], Deceased.
- Area: Check whichever Area is appropriate.
- Signature of Petitioner & Date: Sign and date it.
- On 2nd page, under Probate/Guardianship: Check Estate (3rd box down).
Set this completed form aside for taking with you to file at Court along with your Petition for Letters.
incredible whore.javhub pussy sluts fuck dick.